Friday, July 17, 2015

Obrigada por tudo


Finally im home and thanx to the universiade in Korea the adjusting from leaving Portugal was made sooo much easier. But the purpose of this post is to express my gratitude. This has been the best year of my life, by far. I had always had the idea of going abroad but never had the courage, until it started forcing on my chest. And that timing led me to Portugal.. I couldnt be happier.
It has been the ride of a lifetime. My memorybanks are filled with the most amazing keepsakes.
But the best part of all of it is it wasnt just the 4 months, it gave me friends for life! Friends I want to keep in contact with and get together with, no matter what it takes. The group we have is worth making an effort for! I had never felt this much love and belonging as I did with you and my heart is just filled with content. There is no point in thinking what we cant have again, it is incredible thinking back to all the things we did together and all that we will doooo. I cant wait spending time with my erasmus family again!!
What is for sure is no party will ever be as great as it was with you. And the goodbye presents i got from you made me undescribably happy. I felt as it was my birthday. It might be a little late but thank you for that amazing goodbye party! And thankyouthankyouthankyou for all the moments, all the emotions and the happiness you gave me. Another thankyouu for all the nice words I can read over and over again from my harrypoter book hihihi. 
Now lets keep calm and kick the post-erasmus depression in the bum. 



No comments:

Post a Comment